The Expert Group on Clean Fossil Energy has organized many international workshops and seminars. The recent events are listed below.
For a list of upcoming events, visit the Events page. To view reports from these events, visit the Publications page.
- International Workshop on Best Practice Guidance of Effective Coalbed Methane Recovery Technologies for APEC Developing Economies, Beijing, China, 30–31 May 2018
- APEC EGCFE Oil and Gas Meeting 2018, Tokyo, Japan, 9 March 2018
- APEC Water-Energy Nexus Expert Workshop, Atlanta, United States, 31 October 31–1 November 2017
- 53rd APEC Energy Working Group Meeting and Associated Events, Singapore, 24–28 April 2017
- The APEC Workshop on Roadmap to Promote Transfer and Dissemination of Clean Coal Technologies in APEC Region, Tianjin, China, 3–4 November 2016
- 1st APEC Oil and Gas Security Forum, Kitakyusha, Japan, 23–24 April 2015
- Conference on APEC Regional LNG Trade Facilitation, Chinese Tapei, 15–17 July 2015
- APEC Expert Group on Clean Fossil Energy: Clean Fossil Energy Technology and Policy, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 2014
- 2nd Natural Gas Conference, Tokyo, Japan, September 2014